Saturday, July 17, 2010

Never a dull moment

I knew I'd be exhausted after vacation, no surprise there. So there has been no swimming or biking since we've been back. I did do my Tuesday 3, Wed 5, Thurs 3 runs after work this week in the heat. This morning I woke up at 5 to go running with Todd at 6. I was supposed to do 11 but Todd was good for 7. (he raced a 5K a couple days ago). I was fine with only running 7. I may get the other 4 in later tonight, or not. I'm not going to sweat it either way. I looked at the plan and without the 4 it's a good mileage build for me.

We will be headed to the city soon with Genine's bike. She needs to meet up with her relay team for packet pickup, then drop off the bike. Hopefully we find a good place to park, I'd like to survey the spectating options. If not I'll have time in the morning to get an idea of how it's going to work.

I'm hoping we are motivated enough to get to the pool later today. I'm sure my Tango team would appreciate that I actually do some swim training now and then.
Speaking of Tango, it's likely that we will drive to PA next weekend to see the new nephew. So I've gotta contact Jerry and let him know I'm planning a bit of Orienteering practice up at Rim Rock.

Alright, that's the update. Gotta get going!

1 comment:

Mjay said...

let us know...we will be around. I would like to take my kayak along the swim route to familiarize myself with the line...maybe Genine and I do that and you two orienteer!