Sunday, July 4, 2010

From the farm

Quick update.
1) it's beautiful up here and it's going to be sunny and hot all week. :-)
2) we drove up here in our new car which is a sweet ride. 2010 VW TDI SportsWagon white.
3) The first couple days have been spent mostly visiting with family and relaxing.
4) I'd like to propose the following for the Tango Team line up.

13.1 Jim
Bike Adam (Maija's boyfriend)
Swim: Matt
Orienteer: Matt and Jerry
Run: Marty
Canoe: Jerry and Todd

Please give me some feedback if you want to make changes. Obviously the start of the orienteering is going to be tough for me but I have been up there a couple times. I'll have to get back up there before the race just to get my bearings once again.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Looks good to me.

Ran a 41:37 10k in Lakewood on Saturday. (I like brevity for my race reports! :) )

catmarlson said...

Great run! Hey if you are feeling good on the day of the Tango and want to do a little more running..

Mjay said...

Jerry says "I don't know what orienteering is all about but what the heck" So I guess that's his way of saying....

"Sounds good to me!"

CSquared said...

I am good with the Bike portion. Pretty sure you upgraded from what I have heard.

Sorry, I won't be there. Thought Jerry and I had a chance at a canoe record.

may be next year