Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back to work, NYC Tri...

I've got one NYRR race yet to do for the 9+1. There is a 4 miler on Saturday and I'm scheduled for a 5 mile run on my plan. That sounds like a decent match. Maybe that will happen.

Genine is Biking this Sunday at the NYC Triathlon. She has to drop off her bike on Saturday afternoon, so we will be in the city both days this weekend.
Sunday will be a crazy early morning. I'm not racing but I'll be running around with the camera all morning. I have a feeling it's going to be tough to get the pictures I want at this event. Hopefully there is no rain.
After the race, I believe I heard someone mention reservations for sushi? (really hoping I overheard that right)
Then later that day I'm supposed to get in my 11 mile run in somehow. I have a feeling that isn't going to go well. I knew that the first few weeks of this marathon training schedule was going to be tricky. There is a lot going on, I'll do the best I can and it will have to be enough.

1 comment:

Regina said...

My hubby will be running around with camera in hand as well (while dragging our 4 y/0 with him..fun times). Good luck to your wife on Sunday and to you on Saturday!