Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blog Mention : Photos

If you don't know what I’m talking about. It’s when you are reading through someone else’s blog and they mention you or post a link to your blog. I have to admit its kind of fun when it happens.

Here was today’s surprise acknowledgement. Laurel Wassner thanked me for the pictures I took of her at the NYC Triathlon the other week. She’s a photo editor so I was definitely curious to see which photos she liked. The photos were posted up on their website, wassnertwins.com. I took the first photo and the last 11 photos on that grid.

I was surprised that they didn't post the picture I took of Rebeccah on the rock climbing wall. Then I checked Rebeccah’s Blog and there it was.


In other news, this morning marked the beginning of slowly adding in some barefoot running. We ran our track workout and then kicked the shoes off and ran some strides in the grass with some easy running in between. The goal here is to give some other parts of the feet and legs a workout to improve muscular strength in the feet.

My left heel is still problematic, I think we are getting close to 10+ months with this problem. I’ll likely resume my search for a doctor or podiatrist as soon as the marathon is behind me. Only 14 weeks to go.

2 comments:

Regina said...

That was really nice of you to send them the photos you took and that they were so gracious.

Hope your heel holds out!

Jon said...

woah! cool to get a public "Thanks!" from her!