Monday, April 26, 2010

Kona 2009

I received a DVD of the 2009 IM Kona in the mail today. No other information was included. I have no idea why I received this. Is somebody trying to push me into doing a full iron?

I haven't looked at it yet. It would be cool if they had Chrissie Cam for the start of her bike, just to count how many people she passes. During the live web coverage the commentators were trying to explain the drafting rules of triathlon. She was not a good example, she wasn't matching speed, she was PASSING.

It's too bad Genine saw that I received it. It could have made a good gift. I'm somewhat serious. She spent much of Sunday morning checking in on IM South Africa. Yep. That started at 1AM our time. Bree Wee definitely has a fan here in NJ.

3 comments:

GC said...

yes, I was the nerd taking my laptop to bed with me & setting alarms to get up and watch the live stream of IMSA. Ah well...

Caratunk Girl said...

I am a Bree Wee fan too and watched IMSA! AND I got that same DVD in the mail. Huh.

catmarlson said...

Mystery solved on the DVD. I ran with Todd this morning and he got it too. If you signed up for the Kona Lottery last year, you get the DVD.

Caratunk Girl: I see you are racing Lobsterman this year. We were just talking about that race a couple days ago. Have you raced it before? How would you rate the experience? As good as the hype?