Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kinzua Country Tango Complete!

I'll have a report and photos from the day posted soon. I just figured I'd better post something to let everyone know that we survived. We did better than survive, I think we met quite a few (most?) of our goals and had an awesome time doing it.

Maija is the first to post her race report. You can find it here.

I had been holding off signing up for any other races in the next month because I wasn't sure how I was going to feel after this one. That Brooklyn Half Marathon injury back in May is/was still in my mind. Well my quads are in need of some rest/repair but other than that, I'm ready to go.
Sooooo....
I think a return trip to Morgantown for the Sprint, Splash 'n Spin is in the works (Aug 23). Genine isn't very interested in doing an open water triathlon. This one has a 330yd pool swim. It's the perfect course for her first complete triathlon. It would also be my first "repeat race". I raced this event last year as my first ever triathlon. It would be fun to compare results.
Of course it's also a good excuse to go and visit Craig's family again. :-)

No comments: