Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I didn't even recognize you, man.

Chris Johnson said this to Matt at the Tango. Here is why.

Craig & Matt 07 Tango
From Matt's post earlier, Craig & Matt 08 Tango

I believe the reasons Matt started working out was to feel better, & look better. Despite any other improvements, I would say, "I didn't even recognize you, man".

I congratulate you on the change, you didn't look bad before, but as Billy Crystal would say "You Look Marvelous!"

Sorry Man, but I was looking at the old Tango pictures last night and couldn't help it.

1 comment:

catmarlson said...

Looking at the old pictures because I haven't posted the new ones yet... Sorry about that.

Thanks for the kudos. I think we've all done well for ourselves this year. We've taken on some tough challenges and have done well.

I have to admit, when I finish some of these events I'm kind of laughing to myself. Less than 2 years ago I couldn't run to the corner! It's still kind of weird that I'm doing this stuff.

Anyhow, can't wait to see what we all look like for Tango '09!