Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quarter-Ton Tango Redux

Welp, I consulted with the other half of the Quarter-Ton Tango Team last night, and he seems to think we should go for it again. He suggests he's going to be in better shape this year, and he doesn't plan on having the death-defying (but not pain defying) crash on the bike that nearly sunk us last year.

Given the unlikely possibility of him finding any other partner who would be comparable to his speeds in the various disciplines, I guess I will have to join him. I am totally unprepared right now (although that's never stopped me before), but I think I can use that deadline to my advantage and become the Spartan I failed to become last year.

We can hardly do worse. We almost missed the cut-off on several legs of the race. Had we been much slower, I don't think we could have finished.

Thus, we are looking at a much better finishing time this year. We will be last by a much smaller margin!

Based on this information, who can give me the P90X series first? I need to pull out all the stops for this.

2 comments:

catmarlson said...

Fantastic!
It would have been sad for the team uniform to sit idle in a drawer after just one event.

Mjay said...

We purchased P90X off of QVC. It is worth the investment...just ask Jerry! Give him a call and he'll talk your ear off about the benefits.

Tango teams unite! I for one am starting p90x tomorrow. It's all about making sure Yoga night falls on a weekend for me!

BTW-Casey is also doing p90x and loving it.