Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lawn Service

It's been a fantastic weekend of weather which means we've been outside most of the weekend. Can't beat that. Then today I decided I had better mow the lawn. I've regretted that decision the rest of the day. My allergies are killing me now! So I've doubled down on the claritin, used the neti pot about 6 times and finally broke down and took a sudafed. Ugh! I had been doing so well with keeping the allergies away. Hopefully I can get it back under control soon. I think it's time to find a local kid to mow my lawn for me. (not really, although I'm surprised my neighbors haven't taken a collection to make this happen)

The other bummer is that my lowback/hamstrings on my left side refuse to get with the program. The massage thing wasn't a magic cure. I'll have to let the chiropractor take a shot at it Tuesday. If that doesn't work. I'll just go up to Sculptured Rocks (near Newfound Lake) on Wednesday afternoon and chill in the 50 degree water there. If that doesn't do it, there is another place that's even colder but hopefully that won't be necessary.

In other fun Mooseman news, we just realized that Samantha McGlone is racing the Mooseman 70.3 on Sunday. Upon hearing this Genine said that we will now have to be at the Sunday race early to check out the action. :-)

No comments: