Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On track... mostly.

As I expected there's been some schedule modifications. I'm one swim short at this point but everything else is getting done.
This morning was supposed to be 6x400 at 5K pace. I did 3 and decided that was enough to start with. I haven't been doing speed work and I'm kind of jumping into the middle of a training schedule. So I'm being cautious.

The food tracking is helpful. It lets you know when you have an off day. Like Tuesday. I was on track up until we went out to the bar to meet up with some of the Masters Swim friends. This is what my graph looked like after I added in the Guinness I consumed. The good news is even with the crazy balance. I still burned more than I ate for the day.

1 comment:

CSquared said...

You exercised after the Guinness, because otherwise the item may still be with you.

Keep it up man, the pounds are running scared.