Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Accountability

Ah yes the Scale....
The weekend of carb loading and racing was not good to me. I was 177 on Thursday. I was 183 on Wednesday morning.
It would seem I'm going the wrong direction. Wahoo!

What to do about it?

I'm swimming tomorrow morning, then biking in the evening.
Friday is a day off.
Saturday is a 7-8 mile run, then the party in South Jersey.
Sunday is Swim and long bike day.
Monday is short run in the morning. Masters Swim in the evening.
Tuesday is Morning Swim, Evening Bike
Wed is Morning Run 7x400 on 5k pace, Evening Yoga

Hope to have a better "scale report" next week.

3 comments:

CSquared said...

Don't think your being accountable to me. I know I weigh to much, I cringe to get on the scale.

I don't think the weight slowed you down this weekend.

catmarlson said...

I'm still more that a little surprised by the results from last weekend.
There are some times when I run when I actually feel like I'm moving along quickly. The Central Park 15K for example. Last weekend in DC, at no point did I feel speedy.

Still very happy with the results. Is it wrong of me to wonder how much different it could have been without the 10 pounds I've added recently?

silent_scream said...

Have you guys read this?

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/24/can-you-get-fit-in-six-minutes-a-week/?ex=1261454400&en=cf410a2e43210e65&ei=5087&WT.mc_id=HL-D-I-NYT-MOD-MOD-M103-ROS-0609-L2&WT.mc_ev=click

What do you think?