Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mooseman Registration Opens Oct 1st

Last year there were 667 Individuals in the international distance race. 19 Relay Teams. I can't find anything telling me what max number of participants is.
I'm going to sign up early as I know this is the race I want to do.

Of course we had mentioned a NH Reunion as well. Early June is not the best time for this. Mosquitoes are still thick and the lake is cold. I'm not sure what everyone is thinking about this. Make a 2nd trip up with the whole family in July/Aug? Find a different race in NH? Just curious what everyone is thinking.

Mooseman International Distance:

USA Triathlon members: $85.00 (if post-marked after May 1, 2008: $95.00)
All non members (includes a 1 day license):$95.00
Relay teams (USAT members): $140.00
(Any non-USAT relay members must add $10 per member, each relay member must
complete a single form and mail all forms as a packet.)
There are no entry transfers or substitutions, no exceptions.

A partial refund will be made of $50 for the International Distance, if requested, in writing, on or before May 1, 2008. After this date, no refunds, no exceptions. No entry transfers. (Contact Claire@endorfunsports.com for further information.)

USA TRIATHLON MEMBERSHIP INFO:
For information on joining USAT, call the National Office at 1-800-TRI-1USA or via their website at www.usatriathlon.org.

2 comments:

CSquared said...

On the register tab is mentions 500 max for each event. As noted by you more than this did it last year. Wonder if they had problems?

I am coming in June. This is the event I also want to do. I will probably not make the trip again later in the summer. Please don't let that influence anything else.

catmarlson said...

Awesome, I'm looking forward to building next year's event calendar.
I'm really looking forward to racing with everyone again.

Did you notice Mooseman has a "Bull Moose" Category. Where you race both days and add the times. Not quite as bad as the 3 day event you mentioned before but still impressive. I'll be curious to see how many people try it.