Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tired of Being Sick!

My third cold in TWO MONTHS!  I am Tired, achy, and hacky!  I never get sick, three times in a season, unacceptable.  

I have stopped training, believing maybe I have not become healthy due to one long continuous sickness.  I go to bed by 9 pm and drink gallons of fluids, vitamin C, and have resorted to a nightly does of NyQuil.  

If my cough doesn't go away, I may have to see a doctor (ugh).  I don't like those guys, they look down on me about my herbal, hippie remedies (I know NyQuil isn't in that category, but I have to stop the cough!)

I even stopped push ups the last four nights, partly because I want to feel good, but I am also too tired by the time I have to do them.

My family hasn't been sick (knock on wood, even though I don't believe in superstition).  

Thanks for listening.  

1 comment:

GC said...

Ugh....being sick in the spring/summer is the worst. Hope you are feeling better!