Thursday, December 27, 2007

No Tri Christmas for me...yet

I got nothing tri related at all. I did get one pair of workout pants, but I took them back. My wife and I decided not to give each other much, although I seemed to take this idea further than she did. Nonetheless, I expect I will buy myself a bike computer like the one Craig got soon. Amy was looking at some online, and I suggested I wanted a number of features including cadence speed, so it sounds like Craig got what I wanted. Of course Matt's doesn't look too shabby either. I'll wait 'til we get paid again and try to join the trend. I think I would like a nice pair of cold-weather running/biking pants, but I'm not sure I want to lay out the cash for those. Although I think I could easily save that much money by turning down the heat in the house and wearing my new pants all the time. What else do I need? New running shoes, new bike would be cool, and time to manufacture my swimming apparatus for the 2008 Tango. That's all I want! I guess I will have all summer to work on the swimming stuff, so I'm really only talking about three things. Santa? Where are you now?

No comments: