Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gifts / Warren / Thanks/ Final third

Looking forward to hearing about the gifts next week.
I know I need to upgrade my goggles and Jammers but to be honest I'm waiting to see a post from Craig with "NEW BIKE" as the title.

At the moment we are planning on being in Warren from Saturday afternoon until Thursday. If you have some free time, give a call at the Johnson's or try my cell (spotty service in Warren). I'm hoping to do some swimming and running while we are there. Gotta offset the cheesecake!

I also wanted to thank everyone for an awesome year. I've got to be in the best cardio health of my entire life. I appreciate the camaraderie on this forum, it's been very helpful keeping my focus and interest.

Lastly:
Mooseman is less than 25 weeks away, 1/3 of the original countdown. Keep focused and don't let the weather slow you down! Plenty of time left to improve! Rah Rah Rah. Har Har Har.

Happy Holidays

3 comments:

CSquared said...

What he said.

I will be in Warren Friday night, then gone Saturday, back Sunday then gone on Tuesday. I do want to hook up, so fit me in :)?

We are taking kids to Niagara Falls Saturday to Sunday. My parents and my brother's family is also going. We will be around Monday all day. I am sure we have family stuff planned Christmas Eve as most of you do. Hope to see you there.

catmarlson said...

Jim probably has a 15-20 mile run planned Sunday or Monday.
We can meet him for a beer after that. Ha ha!

I'll call Sunday AM to see what your schedule looks like and we will figure it out. Feel free to call me as well if there is a break in the action. I have a feeling you will be busier than I.

CSquared said...

Meet him for a beer? If he tells us the course, we will meet him for the run and well, you know, drive the pace car. We have coolers and ice. You can hold one out the window, or better yet we can hook a stick out the back of the car with the bottle hanging off of it. Run, Jim! Run!