Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bit of a break.

Here is my Feb so far. I guess I forgot how to run. I have tomorrow off, so I'll make sure I get out there. I have a long to do list as well I'm going to have to pace myself. Speaking of pacing, I'm racing a 4 miler in Central park next Saturday morning. It won't be fast. Hopefully it will inspire me to start working on my run speed.

Feb 1st: 2500m swim 6AM. Terrible swim. I’m going to blame the tough weekend of workouts. Maybe Monday AM swim is a bad idea.
Yoga in the Evening
Feb 2nd: AM Bike 17.5 miles before work. Legs are tired.
PM Swim w/ Genine and Alexis 2550. Good swim 6x100 1:38s-1:40s
Feb 3rd: PM Run 4 miles. Petsmart run. Easy.
Feb 4th: PM Abs… sort of, my core needs work.
Feb 5th: AM Swim w/ Maija 2400m. Good swim. Not awesome but good.
Feb 6th: Day off. Meant to do Abs at some point. Painted all day tho’.
Feb 7th: Day off. More painting.
Feb 8th: AM Swim 2200m. PM Yoga
Feb 9th: Bike Fit
Feb 10th: Snowstorm, Paint 2 rooms in the house
Feb 11th: PM Bike 15.5 miles trainer. New setup became uncomfortable at about 45 min.
Feb 12th: ABS. Not sure I should call this a workout day. They need the work.
Feb 13th: Swim 3000m. Mostly 100’s.
Feb 14th: Swim 2500m. Mostly pull. Was going to bike ended up doing ABS.


Totals:
Swim: 15,150m
Bike: 33 miles
Run: 4 Miles
Abs: 3
Yoga: 1

The good news is things are coming together on the interior of the house.
The addition of some core work is also a bonus.

No comments: