Thursday, February 18, 2010

107 Call Out

We started scheduling our official Spring 2010 fundraiser luncheon calendar at work this week. Which of course means...Greek Lunch!! Which of course means...Mooseman 2010 is around the corner...107 days to be exact. And that of course means it is soon time to kick-off our 2010 fundraising campaign for Dr.Guinan. It's hard to believe that is is almost upon us. While it is such a big effort for both Matt and me, it is quite possibly the most rewarding.

OK, let me make the call out official.... Who's in for Mooseman 2010? Matt & I are already registered along with our friend Amy. That still leaves plenty of room at the house. (hint-hint) There are still race slots open, but don't delay. They will surely fill soon. Our C5 and Bloomie's teams will not be competing due to the elimination of the relay division :-( , but everyone is welcome to make the trip to hang out, cheer, relax and of course EAT!!

So how about it Venerable Companions?? It's time for a 3-pete don't you think?

4 comments:

m said...

I'm planning on competing and will sign up tonight!

catmarlson said...

I wasn't sure what the 107 was at first. I instantly thought Timberman because that is one of the Route numbers on the bike course. You know, the one Genine and got "lost" on last year...

Have you used the Maple Syrup award from last year's Mooseman yet Maija?

GC said...

107 days to race day as of yesterday (today...106!) But yes...I do remember Rt.107 from that day. ugh. seems a bit comical now though, doesn't it? :-)

I just hope that syrup isn't still in the back of your car! ha! If so, it's time to win a new bottle!

m said...

I have used some, but not all of the syrup. Perhaps a post workout gluten free pancake breakfast one weekend! It's one of the awards that made it's way out of my car in under a month.