Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blog Tag. Matt's Post

Ah blog Tag…. It was just a matter of time I suppose.

Tagged by Maija’s blog

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

We are modifying the rules 4,5 a bit here. We are just tagging all of our readers.
This way nobody feels left out. Wahoo!

6 Random things about Matt.

1) I once took 2 tickets to a Knicks / Bulls game at MSG as payment for a job back when Jordan was playing for the Bulls. The Bulls won more games in the history of the NBA that season. We watched them have their worst loss of the season. 72-104. The Knicks fans were going nuts.

2) My “voice” can be heard on the Beastie Boys Video Anthology. Or watch it here. Robot vs The Octopus Monster. I'm the "voice" of the bald guy in the robot's head. (not very audible). My friend Wyatt's Voice is the Octopus' scream. Which is much more amusing.

3) I’ve met 100’s of famous people while working in Music, Advertising and Film the last 15 years. I’ve only asked one person for an autograph. (Which I’ve kept for myself.)
Prince Be (PM Dawn). More because of who he was as a person than because of his music. Although I'm a fan as well. Check it out. Lyrics. Song Preview

4) I know that if were to be injured in a way that I had to take a break from training. That I would be equally happy sitting in front of the piano trying to get better at that. Or maybe I’d buy an electric bass….

5) Have been a fan of the comic “Peanuts” since I was a kid. It would be awesome if there were a cool Peanuts Gang Tri top to race in. I’ve seen bike jerseys.

6) On more than one occasion I have purchased 2 identical lottery tickets. One of which has gone into a Salvation Army or similar charity’s collection bin. Obviously that hasn’t paid off yet.

Now that you've read all this. You've been tagged. Go back to the top grab the rules and have some fun with it.

2 comments:

m said...

You have some Random stuff...

Thanks for playing.

esther said...

you blogged tagged me!