Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2009 Built in Excuse - Baby Girl!


A collective AAAAH! for Dinah Russell Cerra.  11-21-08,  8 lbs 10 ozs.

Baby is very good.  Mommy is doing well for having a C-Section.  Nobody cares how dad is doing, but I am fine.

I will state it now, any triathlon I bomb in, was due to the lack of training I could get in due to my new child.  One year window, I call it now, so Shawn if you want to get on the wagon you better jump quick.  Amy might not be so quick to give you an excuse.

4 comments:

esther said...

congratulations! what a beautiful baby.. she must take after her mother =o)

m said...

Congratulations!

catmarlson said...

Congrats again!

The pictures of you in the scrubs are great. You should post one of them up here.
I'm not a Doctor but I play one on my blog...

GC said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! Dinah is beautiful and you & Tamara look amazingly well considering the painful labor. Must be that you two are "pros" at this baby thing! :-)

Can't wait to see everyone and meet the new addition! How is Levi feeling about having another sister? I know he was rooting for a boy to even things out. :-)