Thursday, December 25, 2008

With the greatest of ease....

In case there was a doubt in anyone's mind out there, let me just clarify something for you....my husband rocks!! Not only did I get 2 new swim suits (which he patiently waited 1 1/2 hrs for me to decide on at the swim shop) and new goggles, I got TRAPEZE LESSONS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

That's right, I will soon be flying through the air with the greatest of ease (well, maybe not the greatest). I am sooo excited! What great cross training for triathlon...don't you think? It probably will not happen until Jan/Feb. I will be going with our friend Lidia from C5 who has been taking lessons for a bit of time now. I'm sure Matt will be there to document the event, so stay tuned for fun pictures in the future. Wahoo!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Way to go Matt!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

m said...

Good job sb!