Friday, December 19, 2008

Roads are a mess....

So we decided to workout at home.

Genine hit the treadmill for 4 miles.
Then joined me for pull-ups. I switched to doing sets of 3.
10 sets overhand 5 sets underhand. 45 total
Genine did 10 sets of 2. 20 total

Then onto push-ups. I did 265 tonight! Better than last time!
Oh, and Genine did 289! Awesome! Had she known she was so close to 300, she probably would have made it there.

I think the push-up plan is a twice a week thing. It's not very fun and it takes quite a bit of time.

It was getting late so the abs workout was quick. Then we stretched out the hamstrings and called it a night.

2 comments:

esther said...

way to go, G! you can probably beat up your husband by now =o)

CSquared said...

As my brother told me after his son beat him in the weight room. "I still fight dirty"