Friday, December 12, 2008

How to stay motivated

Some might wonder how it is I'm staying so motivated in regards to my training.
Simple answer. Training partners.

For example:
I got an email from Todd asking if we are on for Saturday 6AM hills run.

I reply:
Oh Yeah! Should we do the new loop and repeat the 1/2 mile hill a few times?


His reply:
Yes!..... I may also bring a few 45 lb weights we can carry while we run the hill repeats. Maybe we push the jeep up the hills just to wake up the legs a little? Big question is break on or off?

Ha ha! Fun right?

3 comments:

esther said...

you want to piggy back me up the hill so i can feel like i'm running?

SJV said...

Is this a joke? Are you making fun of the way I do my hill repeats?

Just because some of us use 45 pounds to make things harder is no reason to make it sound like a ridiculous idea.

You hurt my feeling.

Yes, I only have one.

CSquared said...

Brake On, am I right. Otherwise it does nit feel like your doing anything.