Thursday, April 26, 2007

Go Craig!

Will you do a brick workout soon? (no break between exercise).
Also do you know if that Rocky Gap Tri fills up? I'm still not sure I can make it but I'd like to.

I think I'm going to go to my Chiropractor to have him check out this hip flexor. I doubt it's an alignment issue but he's really good at the reflexology. So I'm hoping he will be able to tell me what's up.
The adjustments are always great anyhow.

I went to the pool tonight. Did 50's mostly, working on pushing all the way to the end of the stroke every time. Naturally I lost count of how many laps. Too many things to think about. 45 minutes, then went home and did some quick shoulder work with weights.

1 comment:

CSquared said...

I plan to do a Brick Tomorrow. I have the most time on Saturday. I plan to do 10 miles on the bike and 3 mile run.

I did do one last Saturday. I biked 6 miles and ran 2. I felt pretty awful for the first mile run. I am hoping to work on lessening that feeling before Rocky Gap.

I do not believe Rocky Gap ever fills up. Usually about two hundred people do it. I have not seen any thing about a limit. The website for the Cumberland YMCA does finnally have a entry form that looks right.

I wouldn't mind doing a little test triathlon before Rocky Gap on my own. Kind of a super BRICK. Go to the pool do 400 yds then bike 10 miles and cap off with a 3 mile run. I would definately have a little break between the swim & the bike. Mostly to dry off and collect my clothes from the locker room.

I am doing an interval run tonight. I really hope to lower my run time this year. When daylight gets longer I hope to really put in some miles on the run.