Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bad Pedal

I still don't think I should be running. So I'm not. I did some biking instead.
With those new Crank Brothers Quattros.
Well I have to send them in for repair already. The right pedal has a bad bearing. I'll be without the pedals for a week at least.

Hoping to hit the pool tomorrow AM and sign up for the Tuesday Swim class if the class isn't filled already.

I had thought I'd be ready to go for the Rocky Gap Sprint Tri with Craig. I'm starting to doubt that is going to work out for me. I guess I'm glad that this happened now rather than this time next year. Hopefully I'll be able to keep better track of my training and not over do it.

I may go to my chiropractor to talk with him regarding this hip flexor problem. I'd love for it to be gone already. Who knew I'd miss running!

Thanks for the 300 Training video Craig. I should look like those guys by this time next year. Ha!

No comments: