Monday, April 16, 2007

Blew the Carbon out of the Cylinders

Good weekend all the way around for me. Not only did I get two runs in, a bike, and 40 minutes stretch & strength, but I spent time with the kids. Took them to a local volunteer fire hall craft sale. They sold pizzas for lunch/dinner, so the kids had one of those and I got an excellent steak sandwich. Had mozzarella cheese and peppers in a red sauce on the sandwich. Very good. Then we enjoyed our new family favorite show America's Funniest Home Videos. The Kids love it, and it is on constantly in reruns on WGN. It is wonderful that Levi knows HEAD, GUT, or CROUCH. I am very proud.

Now my challenge is not to go hog wild with the training. I can feel the fatigue in my legs today. It is strange, because I still would like to work out again, but I won't. I need the rest today (maybe 20 minutes strength & stretch tonight, not too hard). I agree with Matt I do miss running when I can't. Must be all those endorphins.

No comments: