Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm sure this has nothing to do with it

How could I forget...... Although we are most likely taking a small, regional trip to celebrate our anniversary this weekend, we did go out to Carrabba's for dinner this evening. Mostly so I could enjoy one of my favorite desserts EVER (from a restaurant that is)...the Sogno di Cioccolata, otherwise known as the Chocolate Dream. And boy is it ever!! It is described on the menu as a rich fudge brownie brushed with Kahlua, crowned with chocolate mousse, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. It is simply heaven...mmmmm. I wonder if this has anything to do with why my pants are feeling tighter! I really need to be back to a regular work schedule so I can back on a better workout schedule. Less training + More eating= Too many LBS. Oh boy.......

3 comments:

m said...

It is worth a splurge to celebrate such a great occasion!

Mjay said...

Did you at least share it with Genine! :) YUM

Sure - Jerry and I visit during the "healthy" months and we eat berrys and salad...HAHAHA

CSquared said...

Share, she didn't get her own? Come on people 15 years. They both deserve it.