Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ipod alert

If you are a fan of the iPod Shuffle, you may want to check out the new model. Because there are reasons to love it and reasons to hate it.

They've moved the controls to the headphone cable. There are no controls on the shuffle. I'm guessing other companies will build headphones with the controls but you won't be able to use the headphones you have now. (Unless I'm missing something).

They are 4 Gig which is really big.
With their new control they've added the ability to switch between multiple playlists. (Good if you share with your wife, who thinks Grease is a good soundtrack to workout to)

It's even smaller.

Just a heads up. If you like the current model, they are going to be on sale until they sell out.

1 comment:

CSquared said...

I know this reference might get old to you, but it still tickles me. Ready . . . . My Walkman still works fine. In fact I had Sweet Home Alabama (on cassette, a pirated version no less) on it the other day. Just remember "Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers".

Totally Awesome Dudes!