Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some Theme Music

Hit play and read on.


Yeah. I'm sure this dates our group a bit. Sorry about that gang.
Of all the Rocky music this one always seemed to be the most dramatic and inspiring to me. It's just loaded with anticipation for some reason. Well that's what will be playing in my mind for the next couple days. I'll be scouting out the woods tomorrow afternoon to get ready for the orienteering then I'll probably swim for a short while. Friday is going to be filled with a whole lotta relaxin'.
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

3 comments:

Regina said...

I'll see you your Rocky themed music and raise you a Contender (this one always gets my ass moving)

http://chiu-on-this.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-coulda-been-contender.html

Rocky was my nickname in 6th grade (when the movie came out) and through junior high.

catmarlson said...

Very cool.
I guess the question is, are you more Rocky now than you were in 6th Grade?

Regina said...

The answer would be 'no'. I got into a lot of fights with boys...tom boy...I don't do that anymore, ha!