Monday, August 23, 2010

I can't escape timberman

I worked at our Studio in northern NJ today. On my way home I hit very heavy traffic on I 287 and was in stop and go for about 30-40 minutes. The whole time, I'm following racer #124 from Timberman. Just to the right of them is likely a couple other racers, just a guess seeing how they had a Cervelo tri bike on their car. I almost rolled down the window to ask how they did but we never got to that complete stop side by side to allow that to happen.
I thought it was a funny situation. One last jab at me for missing the race.

2 comments:

Jon said...

next year man! next year! i have a feeling that after the hot weather we had last year and the gloomy weather we had this year, that next year is going to be 70 degrees, dry, and sunny.

Next year its all you!

Regina said...

I hate it when stuff like that happens...Although, I have to say, having the pool so empty in the mornings was heaven since everyone had gone!