Thursday, June 17, 2010

Next one should be yellow

I received 2 deliveries last night. Our camera is back from repair, hopefully we can try it out this weekend at the 5k or 10k (we haven't decided which to run yet)

The other package was the headsweats skull cap. I bought a blue one. I put it on and Genine said I now need to grow the mustache that goes all the way down to the jaw. Which at first I didn't get. It reminder her of the Hulkster. His was usually yellow. LOL. She didn't say I could grow the mullet back tho'. Also notice she didn't take a picture of me with it on for the blog. In fact she said, "you can put that on only when a bike helmet will be going on over top of it ASAP".

So there you have the fashion review of the product. I'll give the function review once I get a chance to go out and ride.

No comments: