Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mooseman 2010 International Results and Photos

It's been very fun and busy up here, thus the late post.

It was pouring, POURING rain the morning of our race. So they eventually canceled the swim. Then they shortened the bike to be about 16-17 miles. We got to run the full 10k.


Here is the link to our results separated by age group. I haven't found a link for overall results.
edit: Here are the pictures I took of the overall results. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of all the pages, as I've never found these results to be posted anywhere.

Ruth took a ton of pictures. I'm willing to bet we have a picture of over 70% of the athletes. I'll post them to flickr soon.

Here are the pictures of our group. We will post up the other athletes Monday night or Tuesday. Tons of great pictures.

3 comments:

SJV said...

Okay, while I was sad not to be there this year, this does lessen the blow a little. Cutting the two parts of the race I like and leaving the unpleasant part...sheesh. And no relays either? How are Ruth and I supposed to get involved (among many others)?

Sorry to hear that it turned out that way. Messes up trying to compare times to previous years and get a full race in.

But hey, it's still a fun weekend with friends and you get to race, so what the heck?

Jim said...

well done!! I would do MORE triathlons if they cancelled the swim.

By the way,the Edinboro triathlon cut their swim yesterday and made it a duathlon after heavy rains and high bacteria levels impacted the lake.

catmarlson said...

Kind of funny that I've done Mooseman 3 times and not one of them have been the same. Guess that keeps it fresh?

Jim this was your year for Mooseman. I on the other hand was really bummed. I had fun, but without the swim... I now have to wait until next year. That's a long time.

Edinboro, bacteria, ick!