Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mooseman 2010 Photos

Mooseman 2010 Photos Olympic/International distance only

I just finished trimming down the "other athletes" photos from Mooseman. I just uploaded 902 shots to flickr. PHEW!! (3000 to start with).

I'm going to post a link to our fundraiser with all the photos. I'm hoping that at least some of the people that find their picture and download it will donate to Dr Guinan at the Boston's Children's Hospital. That will make all the hard work worth it.

There are some really fantastic shots. It's a shame that many of the people won't ever find the website and not see their picture. I can't thank Ruth enough for toughing out the weather this weekend and taking all these great photos.

Go here to find all the photos. Thanks in advance if you donate. It's much appreciated.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Here is weird for you. I was on Flickr and did a search on "2010 Mooseman 70.3" and came across a video you took inside the transition area of riders leaving. Right after that I went to check my email and saw you left a comment on my blog. The universe is a strange thing.

Sorry your swim got canceled. I remember waking up at 3 and hearing the rain and then again at 6AM with the thunder and lightening and really felt badly for you guys.