Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Where is everyone!

I see we are starting to wane a little on the posting. So, this means I will just start producing random thoughts. For starters, I have become somewhat of a WVU basketball fan. I can go to the games pretty cheap and they have been real good of late. You missed a heck of a game this past Saturday when WVU beat UCLA. Wow. I was trying to work on our van, but had to keep coming inside to catch it on the TV. I really thought they were going to blow it when they let there 19 point lead dwindle down to 4 points in about a 6 minute span. Of course they had been pasted by Pitt last Wednesday, and got blasted by Georgetown last night.

No real second thought, but I have been down right out of it on training. I mean nothing. I did a paint job, and built a loft bed for Maddy and absolutely wore myself out doing this in the last month. So, I am ready to get started, of course the snow and weather is on my side. Not enough snow to cross country ski and a little to cold to run outside.



Here is another picture of what it looks like to be in a triathlon.

No comments: