Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2010 Fundraiser Total

I don't think I ever posted a finish to our fundraiser last year. Partially because I had thought I'd have a pre-marathon fundraiser party. Once I tweaked my ankle that kind of pushed that off the table...
Anyhow, our 2010 total looks like it will be $5,180. Which is great considering what an odd year 2010 turned into. That brings our 3 year total to over $37,000!

I'm hoping to do a better job putting together some events and other fundraiser ideas for 2011. I'd like to see our 2011 total bump back into 5 digits.

If anyone else would like to be involved with our "team" and help raise money for Dr Guinan at the Boston Children's Hospital. Just leave a comment here and we can get connected.
The fundraising site makes it very easy to do. How easy? Check it out here. You just click on "Join our Fundraising Group" and follow the instructions.

Thanks again everyone!

No comments: