Friday, November 12, 2010

NYC Half Marathon Lottery

I decided to sign up for the Half Marathon Lottery. The race is March 20th. I don't know if my schedule will allow me to race that weekend or not. I just figure that even if it's a training run, it will be fun to run through Times Square. Most of the NYRR runs are in Central Park and well, been there, done that... This will provide some variation.
The last day to throw your name into the lottery is Monday. Of course it will cost you $5 for the chance to gain entry.
Anyone else out there signing up?

2 comments:

catmarlson said...

I should clarify that even tho' the central park run has become very familiar. I love the NYRR events because of the corrals.

Regina said...

I'm waiting to hear myself! if all else fails there is the Manhattan marathon at the end of January (not posted yet).