Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cedar Point

If only there was an option for half iron.
Rev3 Cedar Point Triathlon

Got to the pool both days this weekend. I've been feeling good in the pool recently. (Probably because I haven't been sharing a lane with Bob this week).

My run mileage really dropped last week. Guess that was my recovery week. I'll try to get on track this week.
Bike is on the trainer ready to go. Next I've gotta get my ipod loaded, put the new saddle on and find new shoes. I'll put the new pedals and cleats on when I get new shoes.

Yoga tomorrow night.

I'm not even going to bother giving an update on the house renovation.

2 comments:

GC said...

(Probably because I haven't been sharing a lane with Bob this week).

Heeeyyy.....wait a minute. I believe that I've been your lane partner this week....hmmmm. ;-)

m said...

I thought they had an option for a half iron there?