Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some Tango Photos

Never sure when we will get the full tango results. I'd like to have those before writing my race report. Having the dry erase board at the finish is great. I wish they would do that at the finish of each event. Even if it's just the finish time of each team. Then at the end of the day they could take a picture of all of the boards and post them to the facebook group so we have an idea of how everyone did in their events.
I know when I go to work tomorrow people will ask how I did. I'll have to say that I have no idea. They probably won't ask a second time.... Anyhow.

Jim Running the 13.1


Craig starting the bike:


Genine tagged to start the swim:


Genine finishing the swim:


Jerry and I finishing the Orienteering, Michelle telling us to hurry it up!


Todd knocking out the competition:


Craig and Jerry finish the day out with the canoe:


Team R-143. AKA "WAHS '88"

No comments: