Monday, August 8, 2011

Kinzua Country Tango '11 Photos

Here is the link to the photos that we took of other people during the race.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/catmarlson/sets/72157627386974978/

I hope to write up a race report sooner than later. I put photo editing ahead of writing. Sadly there were probably a 1000 bad pictures that I left out because it was such a dark and rainy day.

The good news is that our team had a terrific day of racing. Results aren't posted yet but it looks like our team (R-143) took 8th overall and 6th in our division. (Outside our division, One High School Relay beat us and one College Complete team beat us).

I'm more than impressed with my teammates' dedication to training. The hard work paid off.
I never look too closely at our competition but I'm not sure that I would have guessed we'd have climbed 4 spots from last year's team.
I'm looking forward to seeing the full results.

Race Report with our pictures from our team will be posted... soon?

No comments: