Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Added some run races

I was on the NYRR website looking at race options between now and mid May.
Here is what made my list.

March 6th Coogan's Salsa, Blues, and Shamrocks 5K
March 18th Volunteer for the NYC Half Marathon (credit for 2012 NYC marathon)
March 27th New York Colon Cancer Challenge 15K
April 10th Scotland Run (10K)
May 8th
Japan Run (4M)
May 14th UAE Healthy Kidney 10K

There will likely be another 4 miler in April. I'm just not sure which one.

The March races I don't have high expectations for those.
By April I should be able to turn up the suffer meter and they will be speed workouts.
Then in May I expect to be racing. I'm very curious to see what my speed will be. Hopefully they will be confidence boosters leading into Columbia and Mooseman.

No comments: