Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Really???

I ran my 4 miles last night. It's funny how 4 miles doesn't even seem worth doing right now, but it's on the plan and has a purpose. It was a nice easy run and the humidity wasn't as bad as I had expected.
Today I drove Genine to work and I went up to the recording stage a bit further north. So about 80-90 minutes of driving. No big deal. I got to work, ate some breakfast then walked back out to the car to grab my bag and... I tweak my ankle. I didn't trip on anything. I didn't roll it. Nothing, just put my foot down and it let me know that it wouldn't be working properly for awhile.
Great... I'm not sure what to expect here. I don't know if we are talking a day or so or a week or what. At the moment it's not a big deal. I just have no clue if there's anything I can do to help it along. This is a new one for me.

1 comment:

Jon said...

gah! so frustrating right?

Hope its nothing and it goes away QUICKLY.