Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dangerous Weekend Ahead


(click to enlarge)

The chart above shows my progress so far with the diet. As you can see, so far so good. I don't expect to get very far away from that purple line. I just want to make sure I'm on or under it the majority of the time.

It will be interesting to see how this weekend goes. There is going to be plenty of good stuff to eat and I'm not sure I'll find time to workout. I'm hoping to run a couple times and maybe a very short swim. I'm not sure the pool there will be open on Sunday tho'.

I'm hoping that because I posted this, I might show some restraint around all the food and snacks. I did alright last night at dinner in the city with friends. We went to TAO. We had a good time. (Genine may post pictures later). Surprisingly enough we had a very easy drive in and out of the city. We even found street parking at both stops we made. (beginner's luck, I don't drive into the city much). It was a late night, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Funny how the y axis had the numbers all but the last 0 erased,.... just saying :)

catmarlson said...

I was counting on somebody pointing that out.
I'm not sure the starting point or ending point matters. Meaning if it's your first 20 of 100 to lose or your last 20 to reach your ideal weight.
To lose 20 pounds without the feeling of being hungry all the time, and/or having your workouts be really weak because you are so calorie deficient, I'm hoping to show that it's all about slow and steady.
The diet is training yourself to eat properly and differently than you did before. It takes patience and time. (George Harrison anyone?)

I'm currently in the zone. Eating well is a priority and I'm hoping it's becoming a habit.