Monday, November 23, 2009

It's official

Have I mentioned how frustrating this home improvement project is? It was another brutal day spent at the house finding flaws with "completed work". So I have to compose an email with pictures to send to the contractors. Equally as annoying.
I've definitely learned a few things along the way. I need to make a point of putting them in my database so I don't make the same mistakes the next time we take on a project like this.
So as I'm putting together this email and I'm kind of steaming. I receive an email from the advertising company that wants to use my picture of Laurel Wassner. It seems that the ad is approved! I'll be paid for the picture and it will be used in a national campaign. I instantly stopped writing the email to the contractor to write this post. I'll be sure to ask what magazines the ad will be in and when.
I'm still amazed at how this all happened. The internet made it all possible.

Alright. Back to this email. Then Yoga. Then to the pool.

No comments: