Sunday, November 22, 2009

I haven't been saying much

With all the projects going on at the house. I'm having a hard time staying positive. Things aren't exactly going smoothly. That seems to be the normal state of things for the workers though...
I guess the stressful part is this. I have to do quality control on everything and guess what. I don't know all the things to check for and that is frustrating. This isn't going to go on forever. There is an end. I just can't say the end is in sight yet.

I posted my workout schedule last week. It was listing 2 workouts a day. Well I managed 1 workout a day and I'm fine with that. It will get better.

Michelle and Ruth, I hope you get some solutions from your MRIs.

I'm looking forward to seeing friends and family this holiday weekend.
Jim remind me that I wanted to talk guitars with you.

Apologies for the boring post.

No comments: