Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In a Funk

The last 2-3 weeks have not been good in terms of triathlon. Unless the downtime actually magically heals some of my aches and pains.
Initially the trouble was not enough time in the day. There were a few things that had to be taken care of that normally aren't in my schedule. These things proved to me just how little spare time I have, especially during the week where I lose 3+ hours a day to commuting.

To make things worse, I completely lost my focus on the diet. I was spot on for just over 6 weeks then... not so much.

Now to really throw a wrench into the works. I'm in day 4 of a sinus infection which also has me talking like a frog. Actually, I can whisper well, but normal volume is all cracked up. I'm hopeful that once I get through this one, I'll be done with them for awhile. I probably get these things at least 3 times a year. Nasty stuff.

Looking forward to putting everything back on track.
Not much of a post, was it? Hmmm. How about I post the trailers for the movies my co-workers worked on and try to make this worth looking at? (We are a sound design company)

Hugo


Boardwalk Empire Season 2


Moneyball


Salt


Win Win


Jack Goes Boating


Another Happy Day


George Harrison Documentary

1 comment:

Caratunk Girl said...

I am just coming out of a FUNK I was in for about 2 months. I have gained weight and am out of shape...I am just digging my way out. It is so weird when you get there, you know? You almost don't realize it.

ANYWAY - congrats on turning things around and getting back in the game.