Monday, January 8, 2007

I figured we needed a forum.

Hey everyone,

Little did I know that when I asked around about wanting to do the Mooseman Triathlon 2008 that basically everyone would give it a shot.

I created this blog for us so that we can communicate on this subject to the entire group without having to fill our email inbox. Also because it archives it will serve as what I expect to be an interesting journal.

There are a couple ways to post here. One is to accept an invite from me and become a co-author of the site. The other is simply to email your post to an address I will provide you with. (if you email, put your initials at the head of the subject line so we know who is submitting).
I will send out an email to everyone soon.

There is plenty more to talk about but I just wanted to get this started.

Current "Team"
Proving we are all crazy.....

Matt
Craig
Shawn
Casey
Todd
Scott (my brother in law)
Jason

Pending:
Genine
Jerry
Michelle
Eric (considering the aquabike)

No comments: