Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some good links

Just thought I'd mix it up a bit here. Here is a collection of links I gathered this week that I thought were worth sharing with others.

Jeopardy. I could see putting this on the TiVo list.

Great Photos from National Geographic

A Velodrome in Hillsboro NJ?!? (about 10 minutes away from where I live). I doubt this will happen but it would be fun if it did.

We all know facebook has created a ton of connections. Here is an interesting picture showing the connectivity.

Best of 2010 space pictures.

Man cured of HIV with Stem Transplant. Fascinating to me because of the fact the man had Acute Myeloid Leukemia. The same type my Mom and Nephew had.

"Shooting Stars" This is a little late as a post but it happens every year. Put it on your calendar.

I hadn't seen this before. Wow.... wow. (This really wasn't ever on a bus, was it?)

Animal Voiceovers

And this one I saw earlier this year and is a favorite.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: