Saturday, November 15, 2008

Colonial Park 5k complete

Well I knew I wasn't going to win my age group. Believe it or not, there was someone from our hometown there. Damian Kellogg, that was a nice surprise. He won our Age Group and he said it was a slow run for him, 5:50 pace, or something like that. Can't wait for my bad day to be sub 6 min/mile..... (I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen).

Link to results

I'll write more of a report later... my time. 21:04. 6:47 pace. I'll take it.
Avg HR: 191
Max HR: 200

4 comments:

esther said...

WOO HOOO!! YOU DROPPED THE HAMMER! way to go!

CSquared said...

Awesome! I knew you were going to go under 22 (I can say that now). I actually thought a 20 was going to be in front of the number. Of course 4 seconds isn't far.

Man that pumps me up. As Esther would say WOO HOOO!!

catmarlson said...

Thanks!
It's nice to look at the big picture. The Sprint Splash & Spin back in August 2007, my 5K time as 29:18.
At the Buckman Sprint Sept 2008 24:27.

I'm looking to do another 5K on Thanksgiving day. I'm told there are hills. So a faster race will be unlikely..... I'll try anyhow.

m said...

It is not super hilly and when the weather is good the times are usually fast.

Great job!

Why haven't you guys played the tag game?